We recommend you use the video below to flash your bootloader.
Important notes – READ THESE:
- The new CR-10 Board does NOT have a jumper on it. You can still flash just skip the jumper step.
- If you have jumper MOVE IT BACK to VREG when you are done.
- Make sure you select Arduino as ISP for the programmer or it will NOT work!
- Follow the video guide up until the firmware then flash using the information on this page: TH3D Unified Firmware Package
- Use the Arduino IDE included in the TH3D Unified Firmware Package
This is the guide you need to flash the bootloader for the machines that have 1284P boards in them. They are:
- CR-10 – ALL Sizes
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Anet Machines
- Wanhao i3
Hardware is required and we sell a kit here: TH3D Uno Bootloader Flashing Kit. If your machine is not listed above then it already has a bootloader on it we try to keep the list updated above. If you are in doubt and are a customer please contact our support using the contact us link at the top of this page.
ICSP Header Pinout Images
- Creality Boards
- TronXY Melzi Green
- Anet Boards
- TronXY Melzi Red