We have discontinued the EZABL V3.1 Kits and this page is an archive of the product page for customer reference
What is Included?
- Full kit with sensor pre-wired to the EZABL Control board
- Power wire to connect the sensor to the power supply
- Sensors feature a shielded cable for EMI reduction
- High speed Opto IC from Toshiba on Control board with 2 stage power filtering
- All PCBs are assembled by hand here at TH3D in the USA
- All kits are tested before packaging to ensure full functionality
- EZ-Connect Kits can use our EZABL AC Adapter or EZABL USB Power Adapter to power the kit from wall power or a USB port (select above)
- 30 Days Warranty, Technical Support is NOT included on this kit since it is on clearance
- If you require technical support directly through TH3D add it on above
- Kits purchased without the support addon can get help through our TH3D Communities here: http://Community.TH3DStudio.com
- Works with all printers listed (except the CR-10S Pro) listed on the TH3D Unified Firmware Page
- Check the TH3D Unified Firmware Page before purchasing if you plan to use the kit with our firmware.
- Will work with any Marlin based machine with the configuration information provided below.
- Control board casing color will vary. STL files are in the download package below if you want to print your own/different color.
- 18mm Direct Wire versions will have either silver or black color sensor.
- Sensors may or may not have TH3D Label on them as in the picture.
What is the difference between the EZ-Connect and the Direct Wire?
The EZ-Connect board has a DC Plug Jack for power and a 3 Pin JST Plug for the Z endstop. This is meant for use on Creality or Sovol printers that have a 3 Pin endstop connection for the Z endstop.
The Direct wire board has a 2 pin screw terminal for power and a 2 pin screw terminal for the Z Endstop. This will work with all supported machines and if you have a Z endstop 3 pin plug you will need to clip it to use bare wires to connect into the 2 pin screw terminal on our board.
Using regular Marlin? Check the setup guide here: EZABL – Firmware Setup for Vanilla Marlin