When you purchase Route+ package protection, you can file a claim for packages that may be lost, stolen, or damaged. You must file within their deadlines.
When should I file a claim?
- US Orders - 7 days with no tracking update
- Canada Orders - 14 days with no tracking update
- International Orders - 20 days with no tracking update
The deadline for filing a claim is 30 days after the last tracking update. If you do not file a claim within 30 days of the last tracking update Route+ will deny your claim. See the full Route+ claim policies on their help center here: Route+ Claim Policies - Route
Deadlines for Filing Claims
All claims must be filed within 60 days of the order date.
Ensure you file a claim within the respective deadlines:
- Damaged: Within 15 days of when the package was marked delivered
- Lost: Within 30 days from the last tracking update
- Stolen: Within 15 days of when the package was marked delivered
Route+ Claim Policies
To see the Route+ Claim policies visit their help center article directly here: Route+ Claim Policies - Route