When you purchase a product with Route+ package protection, you will get an email with your Route Order ID and a link to file a claim. Packages with Route+ Package Protection are all handled through the Route+ system. Below are details on how to open a claim with them.
If your order is lost, damaged, or stolen you can file a claim with them. You will have 2 options for the claim resolution. One is a reshipment of the order, this costs nothing and the new order will be insured through them as well. The other is a refund but you will only receive a refund for the cost of the items, shipping, taxes, and service fees are not refunded.
To go straight to the claim form, click here.
Have questions about Route's claim policies? Read more here.
To file a claim from your email, follow the steps below:
- Open your email from Route.
- In the email, copy your Route Order ID and then click FILE A CLAIM.
- In the claim form, fill out the required information–email address, subject line, and claim type.
- Once you choose a claim type (lost, stolen, or damaged), paste or type the Route Order ID into the required field.
- Fill out the rest of the fields and click Submit.
Please accurately fill out all of the required fields so we can help you as quickly as possible!