Do you have an Ender 3/3 Pro or Ender 5/5 Pro with the SKR E3 Mini board and want a stable firmware with the latest features?
NOTICE: This firmware is provided AS-IS and is NOT included under the technical support provided with any TH3D products, support is limited to the product itself. The BigTreeTech SKR E3 Mini is not a product we sell or recommend. This firmware is put out to help out users who have these boards that are difficult to use. If you need help you can post in the TH3D Forum for assistance.
Is the SKR too complicated? If you are looking for a board from us with technical support and a web based firmware setup check out our EZBoard for a high quality and easy to use board for your Ender. Our EZBoard has a full web configuration tool that requires ZERO coding experience or setting up of VSCode on your computer.
Supports our EZABL Pro Auto Bed Leveling Kit - sensor mount STL file included in download.
Boards V1.0, V1.2, and V2.0 supported in this firmware.
Printer Board Firmware Update
- Setup VSCode with our installation guide
- Download the firmware
- Extract the files to a folder on your computer
- Open the folder labeled "Firmware" in VSCode
- Open the Configuration.h file that is located under the "Marlin" folder on the left side of the VSCode screen
- Ender 3: In the Configuration.h file, uncomment (remove the 2 / in front of #define) the ENDER3_SKR_E3_MINI line, your board version, any other options you are going to use in the firmware
Ender 5: In the Configuration.h file, uncomment (remove the 2 / in front of #define) the ENDER5_SKR_E3_MINI line, your board version, any other options you are going to use in the firmware
- Click the ✓ at the bottom of VSCode to compile the firmware. The firmware will compile. This may take 1-5 minutes depending on the speed of your computer and internet connection
- On the left side of VSCode expand ".pio" and "build" until you see the STM32F103RC_btt folder. Right click on the STM32F103RC_btt folder and click "Reveal in File Explorer"
- In the file explorer open the STM32F103RC_btt folder
- Look for the latest firmware.bin file and copy that to your SD card. This SD card must be FAT32 formatted.
- Power OFF your printer and Insert the SD card with the latest firmware.bin file into your printer. Turn the printer on. It will take a little longer than normal to boot up.
- When the printer boots you will see the TH3D logo on your LCD. Make sure to reset your EEPROM on your printer after flashing any firmware. You can do this from your printer LCD or by sending a M502 followed by M500 with your favorite Gcode sender application.
THIS FIRMWARE AND ALL OTHER FILES IN THE DOWNLOAD ARE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM TH3D STUDIO LLC. SUPPORT IS NOT INCLUDED JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED THE FIRMWARE.
TH3D STUDIO LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PRINTER, PERSON, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY DUE TO USE OF THIS FIRMWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT USE THE FIRMWARE.
We do not maintain a full change log for this firmware. However, you can track all changes and modifications to our firmware code on the GitHub repo for Unified 2 Firmware.