The EEPROM Marlin Editor Plugin has been taken over by a new maintainer. Updating to the new version is not automatic. Follow the directions below to perform the upgrade to the new plugin. You may see a notice like the below one about this plugin when you login to your EZPi, just click "Mark Read" and follow the below guide to update.
Steps to Update
- Click the wrench at the top of the EZPi interface navigation bar:
- Click "Plugin Manager" on the left
- Enter "EEPROM" in the search box and then click the trash can next to the EEPROM Marlin Editor Plugin
- Click "Uninstall & clean up data"
- It will uninstall. Do NOT click Restart Now. Instead click the Close button and we will install the new version
- Click "Get More..."
- Enter "Marlin EEPROM" and then click "Install" on the "Marlin EEPROM Editor" plugin with the authors "Charlie Powell, Anderson Silva"
- The installation will run, this may take a few minutes. Once complete you can click the "Restart Now" button, then "Proceed" and the EZPi will reboot. You are all done!